Blogs, stores, & podcasts that Offended Millennials everywhere CANNOT miss
- My Life Is Ali: The blog of my bffl snitchforlife, Alison
- Simply Sarena: My brave friend Sarena's blog about loss, love and finding herself
- Beauty and the Beard: A fun couples' blog by my friend Lexie and her man. All about wedding planning, townhouse remodeling, cactus farming, & keto
- CONTRVSL: A must-read blog about society, politics and millennials
- Enspired: Where my aunt-in-law discusses top issues and new theories for educators
- I Wonder...? Where my cousin-in-law explores new possibilities with education and bridging the gap between learning and conciousness
- Looming Depression: Fantastically beautiful loomed accessories by husband's cousin's girlfriend, Liz
- The Smear Campaign: My friend Alyssa's cosmetics company that advocates for healthy and responsible sexual education, awareness and sexual autonomy for women worldwide
- All Dogs Go To Hollywood: A hilarious podcast by my friend IO who explores the world of talking dog movies... from the Airbud cinematic universe to the straight to Netflix puppy productions that you've never heard of.
- The Undesireables: Modern romance gone wrong. A dating podcast from two guys I know who definitely shouldn't have a dating podcast.